Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Never a dull moment at work.

Today was quite the day. I bathed a few dogs including a skunked dog. Got soaking wet in doing so, thankfully it didnt get all over my face and hair this time, so I wasnt freezing.

Then I bathed 2 cats. Both of which thought if they ran fast enough the rope holding them in the tub would magically disappear or something. Surprisingly I only got one bitty scratch in the process.

Then there was a dog that whimpered when it peed. That was the same dog that bit me the whole time I was brushing it no matter how gentle I was. It had a lot of mats too so that wasnt fun. He also had the loudest screeching bark EVER. And decided to make that God awful sound all day.

While one of the cats was drying it decided to poop where it was laying so I had to pick that off its bum. Thankfully it didnt get stuck on there.

We had 2 dogs come in to get nails done. One pug and some other similar little thing. One of them peed on me ...twice while I was holding it. the owner felt so bad but its part of the job, just pee.

I partially shaved a couple dogs and cleaned up and my day was done. Not a bad day, just entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment