Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

GOLDEN! This is a lesson everyone can learn from.

Tonight I walked into our bedroom and was pissed off at the mess in there. About to clean it (like I do almost every week) I realized..... Its all his crap.

Hubby is down stairs playing on his new XBOX (.... I'll tell you about that in the next post.) I called him up, and made him look into our room from the door way and asked, "whats wrong with this?" He said, its messy. I told him, DUH and its all your crap!

I asked what is supposed to be there. He pointed out the 3 things allowed there. I said ok, so anything else that ends up there needs to be moved. I then explained that I know he enjoys night time snacks but in the morning when he goes downstairs for breakfast, he can bring his snack dishes down.

Trip after trip after trip, the stuff found a home. Here is the lesson.... Though it was his stuff, a pair of socks and bra or two of mine ended up in the mix so every time he made a trip out, I quickly found a home for my few things then sat back on the bed where I was. Hey 1/20 isnt bad so I figured, if he didnt notice, he didnt need to know about it.

They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks, we'll see. A dog will do anything for a cookie, its to get him to do it when there is no cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment