Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Geeze army!!

Dan was told that he would have time off at Christmas from the 17th (Dec) till 3rd (Jan). Then it was 12th-31st, then he would be in California for almost 2 months. I decided to stay in BC from Christmas leave till mid February. Then he was told hes not going to California any more. I told my boss (this being the day after I told her I would be staying, now Im not) So now things were settled and we booked the flights. We had the booked the flights from the 12th-31st last week. Today he was told, he just might be going to California and leave might be shortened...SHEESH.

Hes saying I should stay in BC regardless. Not a bad idea, I could spend lots of time with my family, but if I do, I wont have a job when I come back.

'Tis the fun of being an army wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment