Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Me? A dog groomer?

The thought came up today that Ray (one out of 2 groomers ) might at some point be posted out with her fiance. This would leave Cindy back to where she was when she started the business, by her self grooming. To keep her business safe, her and Ray talked and decided I should be trained (if I want to) to groom so I could take over if need be. I wont have near the years she does but I could catch on and hopefully not make any huge mistakes like shaving a dog I shouldn't have, or making anyone bald!

This isnt really the direction I was going for in life, but I figure, I have a lot of working years to come and you are never going to have the perfect dream job off the bat. My dream job is a slack job. Having a floral business doing wedding flowers and special occasion stuff. That could also be a part time thing. Besides, there is tons of time to experience other options that I may not have thought of.

Im so excited to learn more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment