Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I want an XBOX cuz mine is broken. I want an XBOX cuz mine is broken. I want an .......

So Dans XBOX had the 3 red circles of doom or whatever they are called. Anyways, what ever it is it means its broken. He begged and begged and begged for a new one and I said no, its not a necessity and we cant afford it. NO NO NO!!!

Well I gave in and he is now playing his new $300 XBOX. Hey, you'd give in too if you had to listen to..... "I want an XBOX cuz mine. Is. Bro-ken. I want an XBOX cuz mine. Is. Bro-ken. I want an XBOX cuz mine. Is. Bro-ken." For 20 minutes while banging 2 cookie sheets together over my head while circling me. I told him he could have one as soon as the basement was so spotless it was live-able. After 20 minutes of crash, bang, boom, I tried to explain that I'm not his mom and am not going to say he cant have something, I just want him to think about it and make the right choice and realize our finances..... He kissed me, said "thanks baby," and went to walmart to buy it.

Sometimes, I wonder how they fit all that fluff for brains packed in there so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment