Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trying to find a job or education to get a job.

So I'm on EI, trying to find something before my pay runs out. I have an appointment monday to see about doing school payed for by EI. Living on an army base, I figure, daycares are high in demand. One thing I want is to be able to raise my children myself. I want to be the one to teach them and take care of them. I don't mean I will home school them, just for their early years. That and I really don't want to pay for daycare, I would much rather be at home starting my own daycare.
So Im going in monday to convince them I need an Early Childhood Education course, to start my own daycare so that I will be guaranteed a job. Well see how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment