Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Puppy love.

Yesterday, I was outside water my tomato plant while sitting on the door step. Hubby opened the window on the door to say something I aimed the hose at him. He then continued teasing me saying I couldn't get him when he opened it really fast. I showed him! I got him, but only a little. He then got a juice jug of water and opened the window and dumped it one me. I guess he didn't think my reaction would be that quick. I managed to get a 5 second spray (on the jet mode) all over him and the kitchen. Well worth the mess, it was fun.

Our 4 month old pup, Tikka, wanted to see what was going on. I opened the door and she came out to play. We were throwing her squeaky duck around the yard. Then when I wanted her inside, I threw it into the house. She went darting in, slipping on the wet floor, crashing into the garbage we had been gathering to take out, and into my tea set. As she was getting up, the broom fell on her. The whole ordeal scared her so much that when the broom landed on her, she yelped. It was so hilarious, hubby and I were bent over on the floor, killing ourselves laughing. Nothing broke and Tikka was fine, so we did it again and again till she got board and wouldn't go in the house. We had to carry her.

I took her for a run later last night too, so by bed time, she was one tired puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment