Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Can anyone say STRESSED????

Alright, so, we are trying to get a truck, a $40, 000 truck at that. Got it! Now trying to get insurance to pick it up. License place is on strike in all of ontario so I have to convince these people to give us insurance on BC licenses. Oh did I mention that apparently one person cant have insurance from 2 vehicles in their name? Well ya cant and since Dan only has his "G2" insurance is more expensive. Got quoted $360, $190, and $390!!! The $390 would be from the same place we have our renters insurance and it would still be that high. So now Im attempting to switch my renters insurance over to this place that I could get insurance for $190. Did I also mention that we have to get a written letter of our driving record from B.C. before we get insurance? I told them our situation and hopefully they are still willing to compromise. On top of that, we arent goign to have much disposable income for food and gas for our 2 vehicles. AAND I got Dans Cell phone bill, $400!!!! Apparently its $200 just to add an option that should have already been connected. Im quite mad about that! Hopefully this will all iron out smoothly, smoother than my dress this morning. Im walking around partially wrinkly, deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. Woman, what the CRAP??!? What kind of truck did you buy?! Holy smoke that's a lot of money. Good luck chicka!

    ReplyDelete