Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My week in 60 seconds... depending on how fast you read.

Well my most recent news (and most exciting... for me anyways) I got to talk to the hubby and will be able to more often! YAY. Also this week, I went to a prenatal class and got to meet a bunch of mommy-to-be's, most of which also have hubbys away right now too. Im not alone, someone understands! I have Eli moved out of the babys-room-to-be and finally cleaned all the bunny stuff out of there. Now its just a matter of washing the walls and finishing on the floor, oh and also cleaning out the closet. Then when the baby is closer to being here, we'll fill it with baby stuff! Hubby came up with 2 names which I both liked at first, now Im not too sure about one of them. I've decided I want to find out what we are having before we have it. All because of baby shopping with my sister and I wanted to buy the cute little girl stuff or the cute little boy stuff. I was in a baking mood yesterday, so I made banana bread (with apple chunks in it MMM) and oatmeal cookies. Thats about all in my lonely house for this week. We'll see whats in store for my doctor appointment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment