Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Life is Sunshine and rainbows.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Barking up the baby tree.

So it looks like the husband isn't going over seas. (look like because he would have had gotten his green passport papers and have them handed in next week and he hasn't even got them) I've been seriously thinking about this for the past week and finally decided to ask hubby about this being the last month on bc. He said no after thinking about it for a few minutes. When I asked why he said when I can get the jeep you can have a baby. When I asked later the answer was "......(head shake) then he said, "I want the jeep" and I want a baby so there. He also wanted a laptop which he got in July and said he wasn't going to get till october. He gets everything he wants even when I say no, yet I would be in big trouble if I did for anything I want let alone a baby. I dont even want to do all the temperature checks people do, and eat crazy food that apparently makes it easier to conceive, I just want to go off bc. Thats my rant for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment